Plantation Bankruptcy Lawyers Help Clients Make a New Financial Start
Aggressive advocates tackle debt problems of individuals and businesses
If you or your business is being hounded by debt collectors, skillful guidance from a seasoned bankruptcy attorney can stop the harassment and resolve your problems. At Miller, Hollander & Jeda in Plantation, our lawyers have 35 years of combined experience aggressively pursuing lasting solutions for clients overwhelmed by debt. We have the ability and background to handle the most complex matters while delivering attentive service tailored to your goals and concerns. Throughout the Fort Lauderdale area, our firm stands with South Florida clients to overcome their debt challenges and forge a fresh financial start.
Established bankruptcy law firm provides knowledgeable advice to Florida clients
Serious money problems demand legal support from attorneys who have a proven record of success. You can rely on our counsel because we are:
- Highly recommended — We are known for providing professional representation and personalized service to every person or business we help. Throughout Florida, peers and clients alike have praised our ability to resolve difficult financial situations.
- Trustworthy — Since 1992, clients have counted on us to guide them through all types of debt problems. We have a thorough understanding of bankruptcy laws and use that knowledge to find innovative solutions to money concerns.
- Caring — We understand the fear and uncertainty that accompany financial decisions. That is why we always answer bankruptcy questions promptly and guide you through each step of the bankruptcy process.
Debt struggles create a tremendous burden for individuals, families and businesses. We offer a free initial consultation so you can get the information you need immediately.
Attorneys deliver thorough debt relief counsel in the Plantation area
In Plantation, Fort Lauderdale and the surrounding communities, our firm assists clients with a range of debt relief options:
- Bankruptcy — We take the time to evaluate your particular circumstances and explain which bankruptcy option might work best for you.
- Chapters 7 & 13 bankruptcy — If you are not capable of repaying what you owe, our lawyers can file Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy on your behalf. Eligible individuals and companies can have their debts discharged and put their financial difficulties behind them.
- Chapter 12 bankruptcy — Farmers and fishermen who seek to reorganize their debt rely on us for efficient Chapter 12 bankruptcy advocacy.
- Business bankruptcy — Our extensive experience enables us to identify innovative business bankruptcy solutions through Chapters 7 and 13 when appropriate.
No matter how rough your current financial outlook might be, we provide skilled guidance and tireless advocacy to help you make a new start for yourself, your family or your business.
Contact an aggressive Plantation bankruptcy lawyer for a free initial consultation
Miller, Hollander & Jeda represents clients throughout the Plantation and Fort Lauderdale area in bankruptcy and debt relief matters. Please call 954-919-2187 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at our Plantation office.